We’ve heard the lawyer jokes. We’ve probably told a few ourselves. Fortunately, our Atlanta-area law firm demonstrates that the old lawyer stereotypes are a thing of the past. Our highly-skilled attorneys are committed to honest and straightforward communication that starts with your first call to our office. If we aren’t the best attorneys for your situation, we’ll tell you. And if we feel that our services are going to cost you more than help you, we’ll tell you.
Our law firm recognizes that your time is just as valuable as ours. Cannon, Mihill & Winkles’ experienced lawyers are available to tell you what is going on with your case at any point during the proceedings. You won’t spend time tracking us down for updates. Day or night, our attorneys are only a phone call or e-mail away.
But honesty and communication are the bare minimum that you should expect from any professional law firm. Cannon, Mihill & Winkles also provides high-quality legal services and attorneys who are cognizant of the unique needs of each client. We will work diligently to earn and maintain your trust from your initial consultation until the conclusion of your case.
Call our full-service law firm at (404) 891-6700 to speak to a highly-qualified Atlanta-area lawyer about your case.
Honest and Dedicated Atlanta Attorneys: Cannon, Mihill & Winkles, LLC
The attorneys at our Atlanta-based law firm recognize that the attorney-client relationship cannot exist without mutual trust. As with any other profession, lawyers come in a variety of personalities and skill sets, and you should choose a lawyer that makes you feel comfortable.
Just as if you were buying a car, we invite you to “kick our tires” to find out what we have to offer. At Cannon, Mihill & Winkles, we don’t shy away from questions – we encourage them.
What Makes Our Law Firm Unique
- Small Size: We believe our law firm’s greatest asset is our commitment to client service. Because of our smaller size, we can promise your case will be handled from start to finish by your attorney.
- Collaboration: Practicing in a small firm allows our attorneys and staff to work collaboratively on all of our cases. When you hire Cannon, Mihill & Winkles, you are not just hiring one lawyer, you are getting a team of legal professionals who will work tirelessly on your behalf.
- Flexible Fee Structures: Clients of all types are welcome at Cannon, Mihill & Winkles. Our small firm structure allows us significant flexibility in finding a fee arrangement that works with a variety of budgets. We offer a number of services on a flat rate “unbundled” basis so you know the entire cost of your legal needs before we even start.
- Open Lines of Communication: At Cannon, Mihill & Winkles, our attorneys take pride in making ourselves available to clients. We promptly return phone calls and e-mails from all of our clients. If you have a question about your case, you won’t have to track down your lawyer for an answer.
- Experience: The lawyers at Cannon, Mihill & Winkles bring a variety of legal experiences to their practice. Two founding members served in judicial clerkships prior to practicing with prominent law firms in the greater Atlanta area. This behind-the-scenes experience helps them to know what a judge or jury is looking for in ruling upon your case. This experience benefits all cases, no matter the size.
The attorneys at Cannon, Mihill & Winkles have successfully represented clients in lawsuits, mediations, arbitrations and administrative proceedings throughout the state of Georgia, including areas such as Buckhead, Marietta, Cobb County, Roswell and Alpharetta. Contact our business law firm online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help with your case.